- About Us
- Case Studies
- Latest news
- Contact Us
Why should you adopt the cloud?
The data in the cloud can be accessed from anywhere in the world (with the appropriate user permissions). The automatic cloud updates ensure the service is protected against security vulnerabilities and other issues.
Secure solution design and secure development lifecycle, along with secure practices and approaches enable businesses to ensure the system's confidentiality and integrity, as well as to keep the data safe and private at all times.
The uncertain times of today require businesses to be able to scale or shrink their workloads unexpectedly. The ability to handle sudden workload changes wisely enables companies to function effectively without affecting the application’s performance.
"Running our finance system on the Cloud has given us greater flexibility and increased collaboration as well as saving us money on hardware"
Henry Blake (WoodbloX Ltd)
The infrastructure in the cloud can be provisioned in minutes instead of months, and de-provisioned just as promptly.
Cost savings from a cloud adoption come from the expanded efficiency in the firm’s day-to-day operations, such as database administration, deploying new applications or buying and setting them up, and configuring servers.
Agile development practices and flexible cloud deployment options accelerate the release of apps and services to the market, enabling our clients to gain competitive advantage.
• Unbiased guidance and cloud-agnostic solutions to avoid vendor lock-in
• Certified experts in all major public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
• Cloud solutions combined with in-depth expertise in other technology areas
• Technology and resource capacity to complete every step of cloud transition
• Holistic view on cloud projects: from strategy to execution and maintenance
• Advocate for data-driven business decisions and agile approach